WordPress has switched to a new kind of editor that does not always deal well with text that is cut and pasted from a Microsoft Word file. Some of the pages I created with the text of the transcriptions turned out to have some software induced errors because of this. Therefore I have replaced them with PDF files. I have consolidated the pages for the “Schedule of Propositions made by the Indians” into one page from which you can download two versions of the complete transcription, one in chronological order and one in the order of the microfilm.
Just in case some reader has a use for it, I have also added a page from which you can download an Excel Workbook with spreadsheets that contain inventories of the records.
All of these are available from the menu at the top of the page.
I promise that my next post will be less technical and have more of a story line.